Welcome to the Cambodian Cultural Museum and Killing Fields Memorial in Washington State -(ON LINE)
- Educate Americans, Cambodian Americans and other nationalities about the factual history of the Khmer Rouge atrocities and help prevent future crimes against humanity.
- Provide students, scholars, journalists and the public access to information, photographs, artifacts and documents relating to the holocaust.
- Honor and remember the victims and survivors of the Khmer Rouge holocaust.
- Help preserve the art and literature of Cambodia – nearly extinguished by Khmer Rouge policies through exhibits, performances and lectures.
- Serve as a fund-raising channel to humanitarian, cultural and educational projects benefiting Cambodians, Cambodian Americans and the community at large.